Educational Presentations & Programs
Reb Deb is a much sought-after adult educator and workshop presenter. She is a frequent speaker at synagogue functions, for religious schools, for Sisterhoods and Men’s Clubs, at senior groups, at local churches and mosques, and at the local colleges and universities. Programs may be in lecture and/or participatory formats.
Most programs are 75 minutes in length and include a question and answer period. Longer programs (day and weekend-long), multi-program series, as well as retreats on selected topics are available. Programs can also be tailor-made to meet specific requests.
Here is a partial list of topics:
- Jewish Spirituality: The Journey of the Soul
- Jewish Calendar and Holiday Cycle
- Jewish Practice and Jewish Rituals
- An Introduction to Judaism
- Interfaith Issues
- Women and the Bible
- Judaism’s Perspective on Aging
- The Prophets
- Jewish Mysticism
- From the Fringes to the Center: Wrapped in Tallit
Fees for programs vary, depending on length. Please contact Reb Deb for further information and and to discuss your group’s needs.